Our mission, as an industry leader in the creation of commercial and retail facilities, is to provide the best quality of services to our clients through superior workmanship, dedication, commitment and meticulous attention to detail, ultimately delivering complete satisfaction. Our work ethics and values are the foundation to our success and we pledge to continue providing paramount services to our clients.
YOUR PROJECT IS OUR BUSINESS
When you choose MCR Services, Inc., you can rest assured that your project will be delivered to you on time and within budget. We value our clients and take pride in providing quality service which has yielded long term relationships with many of our clients. We are a leader in commercial construction specializing in the creation of commercial and retail facilities throughout the eastern Unites States. MCR Services, Inc. has successfully completed a wide variety of projects in the eastern United States, which includes, call centers, capitol investments, commercial free standing buildings, distribution centers, hotels, residential sub-divisions, restaurants, retail stores, salons, schools, self-storage facilities, strip malls, supermarkets, and more.
MCR Services, Inc. has the ability to take a project from a concept to completion. We carefully select the “right” professionals and provide continuous progress updates. Our comprehensive services include working closely with the owner, local/regional municipalities, designers, equipment professionals and our in-house team to coordinate, monitor, communicate and manage the entire project.
MCR Services, Inc. begins with a pre-construction phase that includes:
- Selection of architect
- Review concept plan of building shell, office, and/or facility plan
- Analysis of construction material selection for building shell and interior fit-out
- Consultation with client’s attorney, civil engineer, and accountant
- Preparation of construction budget and maintenance as final materials are selected
- Representation at township meetings
- Consultation with architect during final construction drawing documentation in order to maintain the integrity of the budget
- Complimentary in-house interior design service to aid client with interior and exterior finish selections
The pre-construction and design-build services are performed for a lump sum fee based upon the overall project scope. Once construction permits have been obtained and the final contract has been executed, this fee is credited back to the client.